How to configure TP-Link TL-WR841N wireless router?
The TP-Link TL- WR841N wireless router is designed to provide high-performance Wi-Fi connectivity for multiple devices at home or office. This device supports the 802.11ac standard, which allows a faster data transfer rate compared to previous standards.
TP-Link TL-WR 841N Wireless Router Configuration Steps
1. Power On the router
2. Go to the Setup page and select Internet Connection Settings
3. Select the DHCP option from the list of available options
4. Enter your IP address in the field provided. If you are using Dynamic DNS service then enter the hostname also.
5. Click on Save & Apply button
6. You will be redirected to a new screen where you can see that the connection has been established successfully.
7. Now go back to the main menu and click on the Networking option.
8. In this section, you can see the status of all connected devices.
9. To connect any other devices, simply follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
10. After configuring the router, check if it works properly by connecting your computer to the internet.
How to Configure TP-Link TL-WG111v3 WiFi Range Extender?
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up and use TP-Link TL- WG111v3 WiFi range extender. The TP-Link TL- WG111V3 WiFi range extender is an easy way to extend the coverage area of your existing WiFi network. It extends the WiFi signal over longer distances than traditional fixed access points.